Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mtrading

Super Moderator

Mtrading

We discuss the company Mtrading in this topic.

Well, how is trading going with the broker? I want to part take in their 0.0 2018 BTC, but it all sounds too sweet and smells fishy to be honest. Maybe there's someone here who's already tried this feature, let me know if things are as they say they are?

To be honest I myself haven't related well towards this limited time offer, but out of interest I deposited $400, increased it pretty good on crypto, and then on when bitcoin fell I drained it all...( To my surprise, they returned $200, so the feature works, too bad you can only use it once as I understood.

I am trading in a MT4 trading platform. I like this platform as I am a scalper. As a scalper I need the latest market update of every single second which is I am getting from the MT4 trading platform of TradesFX. The best part of MT4 trading platform is I can trade from anywhere, anytime.
    Though I am scalper but my broker has 7 different type of trading account. And all their accounts are based on MT4 trading platform. After joining and investing the initial investment which is micro in amount I got 100% credit and supercharged bonus. They also have 30% rescue bonus which is very helpful to keep risk level low. Their 2 USD commission per referral motivate me very much.

I also want to trade crypto assets but I'm still figuring out the strategy. Could you teel me whcih indicators would be the best?

To be honest, I'm not a big fan of indicators. I've got a minimum number on my chart. I use RSI, MACD and a couple of SMAs with different periods. That's it and it's enough for the technical analysis of the market. Well, I also keep an eye on the news cause they do affect the market.

Ok, I see. I'll try it ou on the demo account and if everything goes well, I'll switch to the standard account. I think cryptocurrencies are perfect for scalping cause their volatility is super high. Don't you think it's exactly what is needed for fast trading?

Can one trade with crypt on MTrading?

Yes, you can. This broker has 5 cryptocurrencies, the basic ones with the greatest profitableness. For example, the spread is 2 points and the minimum lot is 0.1 for bitcoin. Almost the same is for others.

I don't understand what's the use of trading with crypt on CFD, considering its volatility?