Voting Results of the IAFT Prize Awards 2012
The voting process on the IAFT Prize Awards was officially closed on May 17, 2013, which determined the laureates in the list of nominations presented. According to GMT (10:00) this day, the International Association of Forex Traders announced the winners of the professional prize - the IAFT Awards.
The IAFT Prize Awards winners in 2012 have become:
- The best broker of the CIS - FOREX MMCIS group
- The best broker of Europe - FxPro
- The Best broker of the year - AdmiralMarkets
- The best broker of Great Britain - FXCM
- The best cent broker - Forex4you
- The best broker of Asia - FOREX MMCIS group
- The best broker for trading with advisors - NordFx
- Opening of the year - FreshForex
- Dynamic development - Aforex
- Innovative broker - Larson&Holz
- The best IAFT partner -RoboForex
- The best magazine for traders - FxFactor
- The best bank-broker - MIGBank
- The best ECN broker - Dukascopy
The best Forex - companies have been awarded the laureate diplomas and special awards of the IAFT Awards 2012. As you already know, the IAFT Prize Awards was organized by the International Association of Forex Traders. The purpose of this event was the willing to help traders to choose the optimal Forex company for a more successful and fruitful work in the Forex market.
We appreciate all the IAFT customers who participated in the Prize and voted for the nominees on the IAFT Awards website, and hope that your voting there will become an annual tradition!
IAFT sincerely wishes all the participating companies of the Awards prosperity and thanks for your support and cooperation!